Why live and work in Montana?
The answer is simple…
Montana is a big, beautiful state filled with all the mystery and allure that the great outdoors has to offer. Combine that with an incredibly low cost of living and a great mix of small towns and big cities, and you have a recipe for absolute happiness.
It is no wonder that countless celebrities and business moguls vacation here or have homes throughout the state. What’s not to love about snow-capped peaks, pristine lakes, abundant wildlife. and zero rush hour issues to contend with?
Check out BetterMontanaJobs.com for fantastic Montana work resources – this site is chock full of job listings, articles, and more.
If you still aren’t convinced that Montana is the place to be, here are some statistics and facts that should do the job nicely:
- Singletracks.com ranked Kalispell, Montana number 7 in its top 10 list of the best mountain biking destinations in the USA as chosen by bikers themselves.
- Livability.com ranked not one but TWO Montana cities in the top 12 for its list of the top 100 places to live in the USA. Missoula came in at number 8, and Bozeman was hot on its heels at number 11.
- The US News and World Report ranked Montana Tech number 2 in its 2013 list of Top Public Regional Colleges in the West.
- The Smithsonian Magazine ranked Whitefish, MT as one of the top 20 small towns to visit in 2015.
- Glacier National Park is on MSN Travel’s list of the top 4 National Parks to fish in, as is neighboring Yellowstone Park.
- A new report by WalletHub ranked Montana in the top 10 best states for spending your tax dollars. The report ranks states based on the quality of services provided by the government compared to the amount being paid in taxes.
- FODORiS Travel ranked Missoula as one of the Top 10 river towns IN THE NATION.
These are just a few of the great things Montana is getting recognized for, and the draws for businesses and telecommute workers don’t stop there. Montana is a fantastic place to raise a family and – for singles – the options for outdoor and indoor adventures with friends are endless.